VM7862 VENTILATOR INVASIVEVENTILATION
With state-of-the-art turbine technology, VM7862 helps achieve sequential ventilation in various clinical situations. When it is time for noninvasive ventilation, clinicians no longer need to switch devices.
Comprehensive invasive ventilation modes:
- VM7862 has various invasive ventilation modes. PRVC and BIVENT are advanced ventilation modes that help you carry out invasive ventilation treatment efficiently
- VM7862 has advanced gas control technology and features, including tube compensation, compliance compensation, and dead space compensation.
- VM7862 has both pressure and flow trigger. As soon as patient’s breathing effort is detected, VM7862 responds quickly, avoiding patient-machine confrontation and improving patient comfort.
Strong gasleakage compensation ability:
- VM7862 has a new state-of-the-art turbine drive.
- Leakage compensation capacity is up to 60 L/min.
Noninvasive ventilation modes:
- The noninvasive ventilation performance of the VM7862 is equal to the best noninvasive medical ventilator on the market. The following professional noninvasive ventilation modes are standard: NIV/CPAP, NIV-T, NIV-S/T.
Unique noninvasive trigger technology:
- VM7862 contains a sensitive and efficient trigger system.
- Quick response and reduced false triggers help your patient breathe freely and in comfort.
- A unique, state of the art, algorithm allows the VM7862 to automatically adjust trigger sensitivity according to changing conditions, so you do not need to adjust the trigger sensitivity anymore.