- By combining the proven breadth and performance of the Vivid product line with the cSound powerful, software-based beamformer image reconstruction platform, the Vivid E95 takes 4D ultrasound to a whole new level – potentially helping to reduce non-diagnostic exams and cost of care.
- Compared to many conventional scanners, the system acquires more information up front, enabling True Confocal Imaging and Adaptive Contrast Enhancement for robust image quality along with many valuable quantification tools and workflow enhancements.
- Faced with diverse body types and complex medical issues, many conventional ultrasound systems too often yield non-diagnostic exams that may hinder the efficiency of coordinated care.
- Recognizing this challenge, GE has taken cardiovascular ultrasound to a higher level with a new imaging platform called cSound
Exceptional 2D and 4D image quality:
- The Vivid E95 quickly brings you quantifiable information with high contrast and spatial resolution – even for patients with body types or conditions that make them difficult to scan.
||Greater than 100dB
||2.0MHz to 5.0MHz